WHERE TO STAY
Hotel & Camping Options
Page's Resort and Marina
- 1-2 bedroom cottages with full kitchens and wrap-around decks
- 8 minute drive from Dragon’s Lodge
- onsite bike and kayak rentals
We have all five cottages reserved under a room block for the weekend (August 26-30). Reference Alyscia & Dan’s wedding when making your reservation. NOTE: you must book by July 15th
Visit their website or call 250-247-8931 to book
Page's Inn on Silva Bay
- Spacious, private oceanfront suites (1-2 beds + pullout) with kitchen or kitchenette and patio
- 20 minute walk or <5 min drive to Dragon’s Lodge
- On Sundays the Gabriola Farmers’ Market is on the front lawn of Page’s Inn!
We have all seven suites reserved under a room block for the
weekend (August 26-30). Reference Alyscia & Dan’s wedding when
making your reservation. NOTE: you must book by July 15th
Visit their website or call 250-247-9351 to book
Camp at Dragon's Lodge
For our more adventurous guests who want to be close to the action, stay in one of the 11 cedar sleeping cabins nestled into the forest at Dragon’s Lodge.
- Wooden “tents” with 2 canvas cots, mosquito nets, patio and picnic table
- No electricity or running water (you will have access to the kitchen, bathroom, showers, etc. in the house)
- Bring your own bedding and an air mattress if you have one
- No cost.
Contact us if you would like to reserve a cabin for your stay